There are no items in your cart
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is a critical tool for the management of any programme or project. Popularly M&E is used as a learning and performance measurement tool used to assess the progress of a programme, the achievements of the actions being undertaken in the programme against its decided objectives and the bottlenecks direct or indirect, tangible or intangible in nature being faced during the course of running the programme, and being able to bring our targeted solutions to improve the outcome of the programme.
The M&E course will teach its participants the foundation upon which the tool has been created and how to insert its framework into any programme being run by an organisation.
Who will be benefited out of this course:
People designing a programme, looking to invest in a programme, implementing a programme or managing a programme will find this course highly valuable. Individuals working in the governance, development or public policy sector will find this highly valuable as well.
1. Helps create a Result Based Management (RBM) Approach to any programme or project or a large-scale activity.
2. The course will help individuals increase their ownership of the programme/project
3. One will be able to measure the development or impact created by the programme/project
4. Customise and implement the framework taught in the course to fit any programme/project one is engaged in
5. Upskill oneself to hone a crucial Management tool for their professional growth
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
● Project Management
● Programme Planning
● Outcome-based approach
● Result oriented work
● Efficient Problem Solving
● Evidence based decision making
Total duration of the course: 5 Hours
Model: Pre-recorded, Self-paced and Virtual
Early Bird Price: 2800 INR + GST
Standard Price: 3500 INR + GST
Course Date: 23/02/2022 - 25/02/2022